(Weekday) Admission to District 21 for 1 Person
- Wonderfly Asia
- Admission to District 21
What’s excluded in the deal:
- Expenses within the theme park
- Transport services
- Food and Beverage
- Accessories: socks, shoes rental
- SuperDeals voucher cannot be used as an admission ticket to District 21.
- SuperDeals voucher must be redeemed through WONDERFLY to receive an e-ticket(s).
- Not valid with ongoing promotions or discounts.
- The lead traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket(s) at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
- The name entered in this e-ticket(s) must match the name in the form of identification.
- Printed ticket(s) must be presented during check-in to claim your admission ticket. Please print out WONDERFLY’s E-Ticket before visiting the attraction.
- Valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) may be required at the ticketing counter for redemption.
- This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated on the e-ticket(s).
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to check for any errors made in the booking details, itineraries, and e-ticket(s)/ticket code(s) immediately upon receiving them.
- There will be no amendments after issuance of e-ticket(s).
- NO REFUND AND CANCELLATION AFTER PAYMENT IS DONE.
- The e-ticket(s) is valid for single redemption and entry only. Ticket(s) purchased must be redeemed all at once; no partial redemptions are allowed.
- Email [email@example.com] for e-ticket(s) redemption. Refer to redemption instructions below for more details.
- Customers must utilise the e-ticket(s) from WONDERFLY within the validity period stated on the e-ticket(s)/ticket code(s).
- Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as means of communication and delivery of e-ticket(s) and confirmation of booking. In doing so, you agree to not hold WONDERFLY liable for any non-receipt of e-ticket(s) or confirmations.
- Other terms and conditions may apply depending on the operator of the theme park. Please check with the specific theme park you are visiting.
- WONDERFLY reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Weekday ticket is valid on Mon - Fri (12pm - 8pm), not including state, school and public holidays.
- Weekend ticket is valid on Sat - Sun (10pm - 8pm), and during state, school and public holidays.
- District 21 is a fixed date ticket and is valid until 28 February 2019
- Children below 90cm of height is free-of-charge.
- OKU is free-of-charge. Ensure that OKU card is presented during the date of visiting.
- Ensure that proper attire is worn during your visit to District 21. Sports apparel with socks and comfortable sport shoes are recommended.
- District 21 may be closed on certain dates due to private events. Please check with WONDERFLY or District 21 prior to redeeming
- Redemption required. Ticket Code(s) must be redeemed from WONDERFLY at least two (2) days prior to planned date of visit.
- Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name (lead traveller only)
- Contact No.:
- Email Address:
- Preferred Date of Visit:
- No. of Adult:
- No. of Child:
- Age of Child:
- SuperDeals Voucher & Verification Code (Attach with PDF File, download from SuperDeals)
- Customer must provide complete information for redemption with SuperDeals voucher & verification code(s) in PDF format.
- A confirmation email with ticket code(s) will be sent from WONDERFLY within two (2) days after receiving complete details.
- Present your ticket code(s) on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter along with your IC/Passport for admission.
- Customer service contact: +603-5870-2278 (Daily, 9am - 6pm) / WhatsApp: +6019-2350-238 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm)
RM 18.00 RM 5.40
RM 12.00 RM 3.60
RM 145.00 RM 119.00
RM 180.00 RM 148.00
RM 83.00 RM 65.00
RM 67.00 RM 50.00
RM 79.00 RM 61.00
RM 63.00 RM 46.00